Friday, August 24, 2007

Prima Ballerinas



Riley and Charli had so much fun at their dance class they were so cute in their ballerina outfits. The teacher had a hard time keeping them seperated from each other. They always wanted to stand by each other. This dance class was so much better than Rileys other one up in washington (what a joke) she learned so much more from this one, lots of technique and actual ballet poses. They did such a good job. The best thing about it was that they got to do it together. Their teacher was Kyle's old manager she did such a great job teaching the kids and did such a good job at keeping their attention. I highly recommend her to anyone that wants to take their child to dance classes.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah Haley You did it! They are so cute, thanks for posting those! Maybe i'll have to put some on of the boys!

McMemories said...

They are so cute!! I better have a girl next! haha

Ami Bethea said...

Aaah, I need a girl. They are adorable! I love when Riley shows me her ballet moves, she's so cute!

An Errand of Angels said...

Cool! I'm so glad they get to take dance classes together. They are absolutely precious! Now aren't you glad you moved to AZ? OK - except for the hotness...

Cookie Mama said...

I love it Haley! The girls are so cute. I can only imagine your chucky larm girl out there on the dance floor. You'll have to add a video clip, I'd love to see them in action.

Ryan and Ann Cook said...

I need to get Karli in there with those girls! She loves dance and hasn't taken any lessons since last May.

Cook Family Travels