Sunday, September 30, 2007

I lost a tooth




Kaleb was brushing his teeth the other night and suddenly he started freaking out so we went to see what was going on and his tooth was sideways. It took us over two hours to try and convince him to let either him or us wiggle it out. HE CRIED THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!! It was tons of fun. He ended up going to sleep with his tooth still in. So I told myself I would not let him go to school the next morning with that tooth still in. He woke up the next morning and it was so gross his tooth was hanging from a string of his gums. It was like a yoyo. With just a little coaxing he pulled it out on his own. He thought it was so cool that he wanted to take it to school.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thats just wrong, I hate teeth, I dont know what i'm going to do when my kids teeth fall out, you'll have to pull them for me Haley!

Ami Bethea said...

LOL Yuck!! Like a yoyo! Stratton can't wait to lose teeth. He tells me all the time that he thinks he has a loose tooth and tries so hard to wiggle his teeth. I think he just wants the tooth fairy's $$. Little does he know the tooth fairy is a poor student!

Cookie Mama said...

Sweet, mental note to hit Kaleb up for money!

Blake lost his first tooth when he was still 4, the kids in the hood told him the tooth fairy that visited our neighborhood gave $20 for each tooth. We left $5 like the suckers we are!

Kaleb is such a cutie. Pat yourself on the back for not just yanking the dang thing out after the first hour!

Anonymous said...

What a trooper, I wouldn't want to pull it either. Kaleb looks like a jack-o-latern. Hope the tooth fairy left him big bucks for that one.

Cook Family Travels