Thursday, January 15, 2009

Weekly Challenge #1


My sister and one of our friends are doing a challenge for new years. The challenge is that every week by Friday they have to make a two page scrap booking spread. There is a new theme every week. This week was class Reunion. I didn't have a reunion so I finally started my wedding album. I think after eight years it's time to start. Anyways if anyone is interested is joining feel free. It's a great way catch up on your scrap booking.Just leave me a comment if you want to and I can tell you what this coming week's theme is.

3 comments:

Megs said...

Beautiful Sis, great job. That is a great start to your wedding album!! It's funny that we all used black/white/cream!! Amie chose Halloween for this weeks theme!! I'm excited. You get to choose next weeks, so be thinking!! Love you!

amie979 said...

Very nice!! Great minds think alike with the color choices I guess. I'm glad you made a L.O too!! Can't wait for next weeks:)

Ami Bethea said...

I can only dream of having time to scrapbook...

Cook Family Travels