Monday, February 23, 2009

First Ever Sewing Project






Ever since I found out I was preggers with baby # 4 I have wanted one of those cool nursing covers. So the other day I went online and started looking I found out that they cost anywhere between $35-$45. So i kept searching and found a web site for a free pattern to make your own. My step mom Linda had just given me her old sewing machine so I thought what the heck I've never sewn anything in my life why not try it. Here is the finished project. For my first time ever sewing something I think I did pretty darn good.

4 comments:

Megs said...

Good job Sis. Cute fabrics, I hope they work wonders!!

Stephanie said...

Wow very impressive. So cute, In case you didnt know they are called Hooter Hiders! I love the name it cracks me up. Way to go!

amie979 said...

awesome..I love the materials. Let me know how it goes..I always think I want one too but then I end up thinking I bet I will never bust it out.. so let me know if you love it:) I'm so excited for you.

Hooter Hider ;) Very Funny...that actually makes me want one less? HAHAH

An Errand of Angels said...

Great job, Haley! Next you'll be making pjs!!

Cook Family Travels