Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What I have to pay for it?



Kids Bathroom



Kitchen finally put together with the island and the wood installed.




The house is looking more complete than last time. I am trimming the house on Thursday and I am excited. They said our estimated closing date is the 22July08. Whether that stays true is yet to be seen. There is always a chance that it could be changed, such as me complaining about the trim/mill work color. Yes the one I so homosexualy ranted on about last week. It has been bothering me ever since. The plumbing is going to look sweet! The outside still needs the stone and yard but this is a better picture than the last one. I will put some pictures of the plumbing on here this weekend. I am at the point where the payment starts to hit you a little, and it is not good! Hopefully we can adjust fast!

3 comments:

amie979 said...

awesome!!

Stephanie said...

wow it is coming along great! It looks beautiful.

Cookie Mama said...

Your house looks beautiful, but you'll have to pull a man card after admitting the trim color bugged you so much.

Cook Family Travels