Thursday, June 26, 2008

What do you think?







The countertops in the kitchen are complete! I think that they look great! The colors will look awesome with all the appliances and fixtures we are putting in the kitchen. I am not very happen with the trim colors, but Haley says it looks good. I think that they don't mesh with the wood that is being put in, but she is the woman! I sounded really gay a minute ago! I was hoping that the trim and door color would be a little darker, but we are stuck with our decision!

4 comments:

Ami Bethea said...

lol you did sound gay. You can always paint the trim if you don't like it. Kitchen looks great!

Cook family said...

Thanks sweety! My boyfriend likes it too! He He!

Megs said...

It all looks so great, it looks so open and spacious!! I'm so excited for you two and I can't wait to come over and see the finished product in Sept!!

Megs said...

Auntie lele........ Underdog. Love, Jocey

Cook Family Travels