Tuesday, August 5, 2008

YELLOWSTONE













About two weeks ago some of my family went to Yellowstone. I had never been there before so I didn't know what to expect. IT was so amazingly beautiful. We saw so many neat things. I think old faithful had to be my favorite. The kids enjoyed all the animals that we saw. We saw a baby black bear,a wolf jump up and try to eat a bird flying, a lot of buffalo,a bald eagle, pelicans,elk,and,deer. It was really neat to be that close to something so beautiful that God has created for us. So except for my brother in law getting sick and my nephew having to get stitches in his forehead it was a great trip.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my heck those pictures are gorgeous! Sounds like you guys had a really nice trip. Sorry bout your nephew thats scary! Hey I left you a message, why arent you calling me back?? Miss you!

Megs said...

Great pics Sis, I need to get those from you!! We had an awesome time- except the vomit and the stitches!! Love you and miss you lots!

Cook Family Travels