Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Proud Parents






For the most part our children always make us proud. But this last week reminded me of how smart and talented my children are to me. Last Thursday Riley was so excited because she learned how to tie her shoes. She was going around showing everyone what she can do. It only took her about four times to get the hang of it. Smart girl. Kaleb received an award from his teacher in a school Assembly last week for academic achievement we were so proud of him he is doing so well in his school work . I just went to a parent teacher conference and his teacher said he was reading at a fourth grade reading level.

3 comments:

Megs said...

Great job guys!! I think you deserve some ice cream or something, make sure to tell Mommy!! We're so proud of you both, we can't believe you're getting so big!!

amie979 said...

You kids are so smart!! You must have got your brains from Auntie Amie number 46;)

An Errand of Angels said...

Woohoo! Please tell Rylee and Kaleb how proud we are of them! I tried to call the kids a week ago, then I got really sick again and couldn't talk. I'll call them after school today! Love and miss all of you!!

Cook Family Travels