Thursday, April 2, 2009

Family Pictures






These are our new family pictures. Everyone in the family can look forward to receiving at least one of these pictures. Before you make fun of my beard I want everyone to know that we were just walking in the mall and decided to get pictures. I tried to find somewhere that sold shaving cream and a razor and was not successful. I didn't want to have a beard but the wife talked me into it. Hope you all like them, but if you don't then who cares about what you think!

5 comments:

Megs said...

They look great!! I like the Mariners theme, it's something fun and different than the norm!!

amie979 said...

You all look so cute! I am kind of doubting that you were just walking down the mall all matching like that without planning a pic ;) Unless you just came from a game. Anyways, hurry up and have that baby and get her a cute mini Mariners Onesie...too cute!

Stephanie said...

K i'm seriously such a baby. I'm totally sitting here crying...I miss the heck out of you guys! I cannot believe how big Bella is, adn that little shaniqua is almost here! I miss you guys and you are beautiful! Love you!

An Errand of Angels said...

I LOVE the new family pics! Not too crazy about the beard, though... I agree with Stephanie - the kids are getting so big and we miss you all so much!

Cookie Mama said...

Cute pictures. Love the beard, Blake would give his right eye for that kind of facial hair! You have a beautiful family, inside and out.

Cook Family Travels