Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Wife, Happy Life!




My wife is spoiled! I went to garage sales this past Saturday, and ran into a lady selling stamp it up crap. I didn't buy anything when I was there, boy was that a mistake! I was sitting at home and Haley called me and did her little spoiled voice, asking why I didn't buy any? I told her she didn't need it, but she convinced me that I should get her some or I was dead! So I went back hoping that they were still out, and of course they were. I asked the lady how much she was trying to sell, and she went into the house and brought out three bags worth. Surrounded by women encouraging me that my wife needed all of them, I asked how much for everything? She first said $100.00 but I told her no that is too much, so she lowered it to $75.00 and I took the deal. I know what most of you are thinking, why spend that much on stamp crap? I felt the same way after I purchased it. When I got home I told Haley about it and so we went through her pricing books. Come to find out that all the stamps I purchased were around $450.00 originally. With all but a few being brand new I was much happier knowing we got a great deal, and my wife was really HAPPY! (You know what that means!)

3 comments:

amie979 said...

Funny to hear Kyle's side of the story HAHA. Kyle, first of all stampin up crap...crap?...crap?Please don't say such blasphemy<--sp? in front of me. Also, about the "you know what that means"...SICK. HAHA I am SO jealous... about the stamps not the "you know what"! blehck I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

Megs said...

hello, you have a sister-in-law, start hitting those garage sales and hook me up!! How fun, now we'll all be going to Haley's new house to Stamp it up!!

Stephanie said...

Yay that is the best thing ever for you Haley. Kyle yes you are nasty! Love ya

Cook Family Travels