Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Layin the Lumber!








The construction on our home has begun! They dropped lumber on Monday the 5th and they should have all the parts assembled by Friday. They assemble all the major parts off site them bring them into the site on a huge truck. The truck is equipped with a crane that lifts them into place while the workers attach them to the frame work. We are very excited for our home to be built! It should be fully complete by the last week of July or the first week of August. I will be able to do all the plumbing work in our home so that I can make sure that it is up to snuff! I will upload pictures again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my heck Haley i'm so excited for you guys. How fun that you will get to see it from ground up! Yay

amie979 said...

Lucky you!! I wish we had a new house!

Megs said...

So fun, just think, you're going to be the first ones to do anything and everything in that house, first pee stains from potty-training, first barf stains from too much candy, first markers on the wall from little artists, etc. etc. etc. how fun!! I'm so excited for you, love you lots!

Ami Bethea said...

COOL! And I have to say I'm impressed that Kyle did a post. :)

Cook Family Travels