Friday, May 9, 2008





Here is an update on the house. They put all of the roof trusts on today. The framing will be done on Tuesday, but it has to sit for two days before the inspection. Everything is on schedule for me to plumb it next weekend. The bottom picture is of our second story. I stood in Riley's closet and took a picture the best I could. To the left is our master closet, then behind that is our master bedroom. The furthest point of the picture is our master bath. Just to the left of the stairs is the loft then the doorway just past the stairs is our 4th bedroom. The 4th bedroom is going to be the kids play room. Look next week for the newest pictures. I will be going back on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Megs said...

THat is so dang exciting!!! I can't wait to see it done. We're so excited for you guys, love you lots!!

Cook Family Travels