Friday, June 13, 2008

Notice anything different?




They finally put the garage door on the house. Inside they are texturing the walls. They were supposed to be done by today, which they very well could be I am not sure. They also leveled the ground around the home in preperation for concrete driveway, walkway and front step. It is starting to look more and more like a home. Haley and I will be coming into town next Wednesday, so we will not get to see the house until we come back! Just a reminder that on the 19th we need as much help as we can get to load our things for the move. Any questions please call me.

5 comments:

amie979 said...

I'd be happy to help if you jsut want to fly me down there...HAHA

Ami Bethea said...

looking good!

Ami Bethea said...

and I can't believe it's only 60 degrees there today! We have been swimming and getting tans (sunburns) all day here.

Stephanie said...

yay, it looks gorgeous, i am so excited for you guys to get in to it! I cant wait to see your faces, I miss them!

Cookie Mama said...

Your house looks beautiful!

Cook Family Travels