Wednesday, June 4, 2008





The siding is all done. I went by the house today with Brian Coatney so that he could help me figure out what to do with my fence and to estimate cost. The outside is nearly complete minus the stone in the front, the yard, and the concrete work. Inside the house they have finished all of the insulation. All the drywall is sitting in it's area waiting to be put up on the walls, and ceiling. Once they have all of the drywall put together on one side of each wall they will have to insulate those areas. It is coming together very nicely. The colors on the outside are brookstone siding (greyish green) with white trim, black shutters, front door, and a darker stone. Haley is kind of unsure about the outside color of the siding, but I think it is a perfect color. Not so dark it stands out and not too light that it collects dirt. I am very happy so far! Excited to see the inside come together!

4 comments:

amie979 said...

It looks like a nice color to me!

Stephanie said...

I love the color, I think it looks great.

Ami Bethea said...

I love the colors too - it's exactly what I would have chosen. THe stone will make it look awesome too. I'm excited for you guys!

An Errand of Angels said...

WOW! It's going up fast and I love the colors, too. Can't wait to see it with the stone on the front!

Cook Family Travels